A Christian Real Man

Be the godly man of courage and strength the Lord Jesus Christ created you to be.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Women's Emotionalism

When a woman is in a sad, “sympathizing” mood say something to reassure she will be okay like: “Yeah, that’s bad what they did, I hear you, that’s not right but it’ll pass…” (nod head with calm “closed smile”).
When a woman’s REALLY upset and angry in a fit she will yell, scream, stomp her feet and talk about how bad she had it or “has it” and say things like:
Oh! I told you not to do that!
Why did you do this to me?!
All I’ve been through and you don’t appreciate me.
I’ve had a hard life and I deserve better than this! You keep me stressed-out and I am never safe.
Never can catch a break. 
Every time I come home there’s no telling what you did.  
You bring attention to this house every time you go out and put me in danger.  
Oh [stomps feet], I just can’t understand you!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

No comments:

Post a Comment